By Chloe-lee Longhetti For Daily Mail Australia
22:47 07 Mar 2023, updated 23:16 07 Mar 2023
Influencer Sophia Begg suffered a painful social media fail on Tuesday when she sliced her finger on a ceiling fan while filming a fashion reel.
The 19-year-old, who goes by ‘Sopha Dopha’ online, shared a video of the excruciating moment on her Instagram Story.
Sophia was filming the video in her walk-in wardrobe when she reached her hand into the air and accidentally hit the ceiling fan that was on high rotation.
She winced in pain before clutching her injured hand and stopping the video.
Sophia later shared the outtake with the followers, and captioned it: ‘That’s it, I’m quitting!’
Earlier this month, Sophia turned heads when she wore a racy see-through dress in Paris, where temperatures were falling below zero.
The blonde shared photos of herself braless in the completely sheer gown.
She completed her look with a tiny white G-string, and posed from various angles to show off her barely covered physique in a hotel mirror.
The floor-length dress, by Jacquemus and worth $1,815, would have done little to protect Sophia from the Parisian winter, where temperatures plunged below zero.
‘Feelin like a princess’, she wrote in the caption.
Sophia’s look sparked debate among her fans, with several questioning whether it was appropriate to flash so much skin on the streets of Paris.
‘Why even get dressed?’ one person commented.
Another fan asked whether the dress was actually a swimming costume cover-up, prompting someone else to reply: ‘It has to be, she’s literally naked.’
However, others were quick to defend Sophie’s raunchy look, with one commenting, ‘Best thing you’ve ever worn,’ while another added: ‘An actual goddess!’
Add a Comment